Monday, August 15, 2011

Faery goes waltzing

Hi there! :)

Well, my friends... Faery's in Vienna! I don't have much time now to tell you aaall about this wonderful city, so here you have a few pictures:


No shortage of my favourite flower here in Vienna... *-* (well, or any flower, really)



I'm with my Grandma! :)




Beautiful sunsets at the Prater

Well! What do you think of this little taster? I promise I'll be back for more later, but now: I'm off to Hotel Sacher for breakfast!! :D

Have a great day, everyone!




Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura