Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Last Meal

Hi there!


It is Saturday the 8th of October today, and I cannot help but feel that this exciting adventure of mine is slowly coming to an end. Yesterday was my last day at work, my flight back home is in a few hours and this years' course presentation is on Monday.

Which means that at some point this weekend I'll have to jump back to reality and start preparing for what is to be a very interesting, very exciting, very demanding and extremely busy school year.

But for now, I leave you with my Last Meal in Paris (halfway into my belly by now):



Bon appétit!





 Follow Faery


[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura