Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring

Spring

Spring by MissLauraH featuring:





Hello, dears!!
It's finally Spring, and I thought I'd make a quick inspirational post before I finish editing a couple of jazz videos I want to show you. I just discovered this thing Polyvore, and it's so great to create collages!! You should definitely check it out. People there are also incredibly creative and make such beautiful compositions... :)
I'm off to have some lunch, but I promise a quality post later! Have a happy Wednesday, everyone!! :D




Follow Faery





[All content is by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep it in your computer as reference, or post it in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura