Friday, September 16, 2011

Paris Diaries Vol. 3 - Magic


Hi there!!


I was just thinking that ever since I came here, everytime someone asks me how my Paris adventure is going and how I'm liking it all, I find myself saying that it is as though this magical city was sprinkled with fairy dust every night for us to marvel at in the morning... *-*




Place de la Madeleine


And in a way, it's true... Across every street, around every corner, a little something catches your eye. Something fun, pretty, unexpected or downright mysterious.








But for fairies to be able to work their magic, a little something is absolutely necessary:


51 Rue du Four


Have a great day, everyone! ;)


EDIT [23/09/2011]: I'm extremely flattered to announce that this post has been featured in the IFB Weekly Roundup:


LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP

WHAT’S OLD IS NEW… AGAIN.


Edited By: Jessica Thorpe

The saying, “what comes around, goes around” has been proven throughout the history of fashion.  Stylish peeps the world over have been stimulated by trends of decades passed time and time again. This weeks Links A La Mode is influenced by your interpretation of fashion fads and trends interpreted to suit our modern world.

The funky 70′s boho glam look is in full effect with flowing skirts, high waist lines and chunky platforms. Another trend making a loud avant garde blip on my radar is the classic ladylike look of the 50′s and 60′s. Women are embracing their curves and enhancing them with shape flattering silhouettes. Lastly, current fashion do’s that continue to inspire me are clever use of sheer, crochet, macrame and lace fabrics. And last but not least, retro accessories are back in a huge way; statement bangles, fanny packs and cat eye shades are loud on the fashion forefront.

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: SEPTEMBER 22ND





Follow Faery



[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura