Monday, October 10, 2011

Looking Back

Hello, my friends!

I am back to my dear Barcelona, and I have something I've wanted to show you for quite a while now...


Right before the summer started, in one of my trips to the flea market, I came across this wonderful 1967 magazine about the latest fashions from the time (it's really lovely, it comes with patterns and everything!) and I just thought it would be a wonderful time to post it up here, especially after seeing the fall runway so influenced by 60s and 70s styles. 

I think what I love the most about it are the wooonderful fabrics... *-* I get lost in the colours, the drapes, their wool-y feel...

















This last couple of weeks I've been the first one to go crazy checking online all of the shows for next spring, but I just thought you might want to accompany me in this little trip down memory lane... from which I fully expect to come back and attack the most modern, avant-garde and fashion-forward, well, fashion! ;)


Have a wonderful week, everyone!



 Follow Faery


[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura