Thursday, September 15, 2011

Paris Diaries Vol. 2 - The Secret Garden

Bonjour, dear readers!


Yep, still in the lovely Paris. Actually, I'll be here 'til October the 8th, which means you've got a bunch of cool posts coming your way... :)

Today I wanted to unveil a very special spot I discovered by chance the other day. I was strolling around the wonderful neighbourhood of St. Germain des Près when all of a sudden I saw this sign:


... and found this little garden:



Children playing around, people enjoying the feel of the sun on their skin... Quite a charming place, is it not?



It was also a sort of jardin potager in a way, as there were all sorts of fruits and vegetables to be found!






Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse of this wonderful city, and I promise to be back with much more soon now that I have some kind of a routine established...

Have a wonderful day! :)





Follow Faery



[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura