Thursday, June 9, 2011

Look of the day n. 2 - Polka Dots & Roses

Hi there!


I just thought I'd do a good ol' outfit post, just to get back to my blogging routine... ;) This dress is my mom's and I looove it... It's so simple in shape, but I really don't feel like it needs much else, the polka dots do the rest.


Mango polka dots dress
Black patent leather Pretty Ballerinas
Charles & Keith quilted bag
Vintage foulard
Bimba&Lola golden wings bracelet
Vintage chain&brooch


I paired it with my beloved 1st (and so far, only) pair of Pretty Ballerinas... *-* [sigh] which I also love, and with this pretty quilted bag from a brand called Charles & Keith (I bought it a couple of years ago at Singapore's airport on my way back from Sydney). I'm not usually a big fan of quilted bags/Chanel imitations, but I made an exception for this one, as I think it's not at all "on your face" and the quality is not so very bad.



We took the pictures at this beautiful park that's near my home, and that I love to stroll around in... If you  remember, you saw it in full bloom here. I'm not sure what species these flowers are, I just know that I absolutely love them! :)


Anyway, have a very happy and productive Friday and stay posted for more... ;)




Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura